Friday, July 15, 2005

HBE 7-11-05

No, the show hasn't been on hiatus. My posting has. Usually these playlist posts come with pretty pictures and a few songs, but it's getting late, I have some Whitman to read for class and I'm tired as fuck. Still, I figured I should get back in the habit of updating my blog. Give me time. I'm taking things slowly.

playlist for Hectic But Eclectic (http://www.uicradio.ws, Mondays, 6:00-8:00 PM Central) on 7-11-05

Robbie Williams-Let Me Entertain You
The Go-Go's-Head On Heels
Dressy Bessy-Side 2
The Go! Team-Junior Kickstart
The Buzzcocks-Everybody's Happy Nowadays
The Cyanide Valentine-You Are The Focus
Annie-Always Too Late
Usher-Caught Up
Jamie Lidell-Multiply
Natasha Bedingfield-These Words
Kelly Osbourne-One Word
Giant Panda-90's
Goldie Lookin' Chain-Your Mother's Got A Penis
Polyphonic Spree-Five Years
Fiona Apple-Oh Sailor
Bjork-Isobel
The Cranberries-Linger
Lina-Hope Wish & Pray
No Doubt-Underneath It All
Tommy & The Shondells-Crimson & Clover
The White Stripes-Forever For Her (Is Over For Me)
Esthero-Everday Is A Holiday (With You)
Robyn-Do You Know What It Takes
Caribou-A Final Warning

No comments:

Post a Comment